Wednesday 2 April 2008

Random mumbling

I'm watching American Idol...

...which reminds me...Shafiq got say to me once, "Have you ever wondered why is it American Idol and not Singaporean Idol?" I just stood, stunned...

...and today's mentor is Dolly Parton

(do you really know who she is? Or are you like,"Yeah I know who she is but I just don't know what song she has sung..." So I admit I don't know. Innocent. Smile.)

who says, "I know I'm cute" and we can pardon her for saying that cause that's just how it is. She's a familiar face in the industry, she's become a friend to many people - who know her but she doesn't know them and that don't matter - and friends saying that about themselves is permissible by us. Right? So can I say I'm cute and not get tomatoes thrown at me?

Kakakakakakakakakakakaka...Haiks.

"Say what you think!"

I say: Just don't get caught.

"Just shut up!"

I say: You first.

"Don't talk to me!"

I say: Who said I was?

"Don't try to be a smart."

I say: Not gonna.

I had a sms-conversation with Su (Sufirah) :-

Su: Ruz! My boyfriend is as straight as the equator!

Me: But the equator follows the globe and the globe is round so the equator bends...(not in the sms but I just added)...because it can...hehe...

Am I such a bastardy bitch? Haiks, no I'm not.

And we all should start watching Dirt.

And David Achutella might win American Idol.

Syesha is rocking the song I Will Always Love You! Which was originally sung by Dolly Parton (what!? really???)...So of course ANYONE who sings that song WILL be compared to Whitney and she didn't get good comments by the judges but what the fucking hell. It was Syesha. I really like it. Another singer who did the song justice is X-Factor winner Leona Lewis. Yup! The Bleeding Love woman. Go youtube her lah; Leona Lewis - I Will Always Love You. Almost perfect sia..wooooooooh! Orgasing. Don't disturb. Ooh ah. Ooh ah. Ooh ah. Ooh ah. Ooha ah. Lol.

Haiks...

Another night. Another rambling. Another day coming to a close. Another day I managed to wake up. What happens then

Haiks...

Love ya'll

No comments: