Friday 4 April 2008

Tentatively speaking

We are all living, tentatively.

Nothing is permanent. Everything will come to an end.

I have ten active seconds. Each one different. Each ten is different. Each difference is subservient to change. Even they do not wish to keep still. Lol. Look at how funny it is.

We cajole to change. We wait for change. We make the change, sometimes. We change.

But why do we change?

Because we have to.

We have to?

Yes, and it's needless to say.

There has got to be a reason.

Should there be a reason for change?

Yes.

Should there be a reason for everything?

Yes.

Why?

Why?

Everything is tentative. It's going to change anyway. Why bother wait for answers?

True.

Should I change?

Why?

Should I not?

Why?

I think I should.

Why?

Because I'm happy.

What's that got to do?

Everything.

Oh...

Can you keep a secret?

Yes.

What do you think of me?

Good.

...That's it...?

What more?

Guess I settle for good.

You want better?

Better is good.

Good is better than poor.

And pathetic.

But not friends.

Friends are good.

Not all.

Friendship is not tentative. It's lasting.

Love is lasting.

Friendship is Love. Love is subservient.

To?

Sense of belonging.

And purpose.

What's the meaning in there?

No meaning.

But you said...

I know. So?

Oh...Nothing.

Nothing is good. Nothing is tentative.

But everything is tentative.

Nothing is everything without anything.

So anything is tentative?

Yes. Anything is tentative.

And so is Nothing?

Yes.

How?

Everything will change. Nothing will change. Anything will change. And I'm tentatively dead. =)

Love ya'll

No comments: