Tuesday 23 September 2008

Pointing fingers

I don't know who should I blame: myself or you? On one hand it looks like a cowardice act, and the other it seems quite noble(?). However I choose none is actually better than the other. Both will end up losing.

Could it be that I am being less understanding or are you being more liberal? Sorry, I cannot say such things especially when it is yours. The choice is yours to make. I have my own to worry.

It is not that I am distrusting you. It's like I think I am losing something here. Perhaps it's my insecurities, hence my problem. But isn't mine also yours when we've got this to share? Or is this one of those things that we have to split the responsibilities? Is it "a responsibility"?

I reckon it is so. But, since you are also involved in this I let you make the decison too. The final say shall be (to use a popular word these days) democratically agreed on. It is not that hard to do, right?

Anyhow, I think it is not even an issue to begin with but a problem I have chosen to overrate. Quite obviously, the problem lies in me. Hahak...

Pointing fingers.

Let me get over it. But such relapses are hard to get over and done with, you agree?

Well then, I guess I just have to live with it. How is telling you going to change anything?

Love ya'll

No comments: