Monday 8 June 2009

just a thought

this is just a thought.

i wonder what kind of boyfriend i'll be (this is just a guess and what i think. results may vary).

1. i will put him second to me.

2. if he cheats, i want him to tell me. we'll talk and i'll forgive (unless we're at the point where he shouldn't and i'll be fuming mad if he cheats).

3. i wouldn't want him to compromise on lots of things. not so much of a change(s), but add-ons.

4. be sincere, faithful and respectful of him (needlessly said, he to me).

5. (if i get one who travels) i don't mind his constant travelling, cause he has to. and if he has sudden and urgent needs to attend to, i'll allow. but he's to be doubled or tripled protected.

6. i think i might be me most of the time.

7. and i hope i don't second the people who've been there for me longer than he has.

ps: i've this feeling i might not get pass 30. and it's terrifying me.

No comments: