Sunday 24 August 2008

Prepairing

Sometimes you just cannot rely on others too much. You only have yourself to depend on, regardless of how close your friendship is. At the heart of it lies two different and distinct individuals. It is not one, but two.

There will be guilt for the negligence, that's irrevocable and unavoidable. Yet it should not be forgotten that each one has his / her own stand. It is the rights one has as an individual living among this huge and intricate society. It is one's own fundamental rights.

I am not implicating anyone. If I have to pacify somebody, let me then say this: I am not being diplomatic neither am I being dogmatic. It is a universal de facto.

And to hurt someone is also within a person's rights. S/he can either be doing it intentionally or otherwise but it doesn't change the fact: someone has to get hurt and somebody needs to hurt.

Perhaps it is this commonality that relates us to one another. We share certain similarities, albeit the difference in experience, and exist in a realm of higher order. Sigmund Freud calls it collective unconscious. I choose to call it Death.

We are all going die one day. But not all of us are scared of it. Yet we anticipate it. It is real. And it is going to happen.

We will all be funnelled into the same space. Death brings us there. It is the thread that runs through us all.

And then it comes to a full-circle: you become alone once more.

Next time when I feel like I have nobody to talk to, I'll be grateful. It's preparing me for what is to come.

Love ya'll

No comments: