Sunday 4 October 2009

ran an ant

rant, rant, rant, rant, rant..

well actually, i haven't got anything interesting to say. just wanted to blog cause i miss you. hadn't been here since 7th sept 09!

since i don't have anything to say, why not i write down my plans? =)

i plan to go np and do biz studies with a marketing communication option. in my last sem i'll apply to nus and do philo and tsd. yeah i know i'm not the best person here with the impeccable command of language. that's why i am going to work hard and do an hons in either one of them. maybe even minor in one and use my remaining mods to do a few langauge mods. awesome right? sounds like a plan to me!

i don't know. i have this obsession with the high level of thinking. it just interests me although i sometimes grasp for what i am saying / want to say. one would think that i have good command of english. well, i'm more comforatble speaking / talking then writing. guess that makes up 40% of everything.

i'm excited for school! finally, my brains are forced to work and i can keep my mind safe and active. i've kept it idle for so long and i'm beginning to doubt my own intelligance. now, how sad is that?

you see, even as i am typing this, i am saying it. so it's not quite written language. it's a physical form of spoken language; which is technically different. i reckon that's the controversy with msn and sms or internet and new media language. they've been misinterpreted, interspersed and now, confused. tsk tsk tsk.

i haven't been reading the papers, or keeping up with current affairs for that matter. my world is how i physically see / hear / taste (eat) / feel it. nothing more than two plus two equals to square-headed me. how can i think outside the box!? i only see the box but not what's outside of it cause i'm in the box; squared and trapped. as it's said in defending the caveman, "hindered by logic." (it's actually "not hindered by logic", but i changed it for contextual fitting purposes).

if i cannot see what's beyond me how can i be sure that it exists? based on the notion "seeing is believing", if i cannot see my future what makes me so sure that it'll come true? i guess that's where IMAGINATION comes in (from image + calculation). i perceive an image then calculate its distance to estimate how far i go; and that's can be boundless cause i've no sign to say where to stop. true?

ok i gotta go sleep now. eyes getting tired and mind's freaking out.

cheers!

No comments: