Friday 14 March 2008

Unexplained propensity

It's the controversy again: world champion athlete withdrawing from the Olympics, schools closing down due to pandemic, celebrity taking obscene photos, incompetent leader wins election, etc. It's never ending, is it?

Can we really forgive?
Can the bad be good?
Can I say something and be pardonned?
Can second chances be given?
Can the chapter be written and the book closed?
Can someone vouch for some things?
Can the rain stop falling?
Can every moment don't weigh heavily down on us?
Can we don't talk so much?
Can we not utter a word?
Can the end be over?
Can the loop not rope anymore lives?
Can pretty be ugly?
Can I come home?
Can I feel love(d)?
Can vultures hunt?
Can sadness be the new happiness?
Can the grey clouds go away?
Can the eyes not be fogged?
Can I sleep forever?
Can I not wake up?
Can hatred stop killing people?
Can hope?
Can faith be false?
Can god be imagined?
Can the hated be adored?
Can a broken heart be mended?
Can language stay faithful?
Can there be wrong?
Can there be right?
Can the wronged be right?
Can the right be wronged?
Can the open wound heal?
Can the healed wound open?
Can there be no buts?
Can they understand?
Can regrets be collected?
Can beauty be grotesque?
Can I make it over?
Can I make it stop?
Can I not feel scared?
Can the remains decompose?
Can I stop living?
Can I stop breathing?
Can time stop?
Can the heart beats no more?
Can I not remember?
Can a curse be a blessing?
Can power conquers all?
Can I have you?
Can everything be stripped bare?
Can there be no judgement?
Can doctrines cease to exist?
Can heroes live forever?
Can I not feel troubled and uneasy?
Can it be better?
Can better be an option?
Can an option be better?
Can the dust settle?
Can art mock life?
Can stupidity not be foolish?
Can the mind capture everything?
Can things exist in a vacuum?
Can the mind be a vacuum?
Can there be an answer?

I have nun.

Love ya'll

No comments: