Monday 8 October 2007

Updates

Today work took its toll. Kena arrow...fuck man. Before I start the job, I saw the clock it read 11.30am. After I finished the job, I saw the clock it read 4.30pm. 4.30pm!!!

My dear people I was stuck in front of the fucking screen till my eyes almost popped out (literally) for 5hours! (Another 5 hours, plus 252 more men, I would have beaten Anabel's record.)

(Which comes to think of it...eee better not. I have kids reading this entry. Choy choy choy!)

Moving on, after the job I had my work to do - update MCs, write up testimonial, being slammed by the Chief who asked me to take a detour to someone's place just to get his MC. He can't send himself cause he's bed-ridden (good riddence!) and his mom is holding on to his original MCs, whatever for...

Yesterday went out with Yahn, Astri, Izzy and Shuk.

New Pictures uploaded under "me-showing" link...

Had a blast yesterday...well prolly due to my sudden introvertive mood I didn't enjoy myself that much. Another reason was because it's back to work the next day...haiz...Shitty right? And also I was becoming a spendthrift...eee...so...kaching...kaching...kaching...draining...drowning...dying...

Another day tomorrow. Just another day. Another tiring day, I'd say.

And it's Raya on Saturday!!!

But I can't sense the festive mood. Oh oh...we're in trouble...something's not right here people...

Anw, where was I...? Oh ya hor, need to sleep. Nights!

Love ya'll

No comments: