Sunday 18 November 2007

Gosh I never knew...

Alright so Facebook is the new Friendster (ok fine so we still have Friendster for our dear old-school peeps, can't help some people refuse to move on with time....hahak...fine fine sorry. so diva!). And there's these new applications that I recently added. They are so cool. I never knew that I'm...
  1. "The Cowgirl Position"! - You take life as it comes and believe the best path is the path of least resistance. You might be claustrophobic and you definitely value the freedom of your limbs. You love to see and to touch, mostly the front of things. You're good at multitasking. You are probably IMing while taking this quiz.

  2. "The Guru"! - When it comes to the bedroom, you know everything. From how to please your mate to feng shui-ing the dresser, you could teach a seminar. And maybe you do. For you, sex is about the experience, which you're liable to have had over and over and over. Be proud, this is clearly the coolest answer in this quiz. Unless you lied to get to this answer, then be very ashamed.

  3. In need of "The Guru"! - You need someone who knows their way around the bedroom. And the living room floor. And the backseat of a Volkswagon. The point is that you are looking for an experienced lover to take you to the next level. Most importantly, you don't want someone you have to teach. Though with the level of experience in the room, some teacher-student role-playing wouldn't be out of the question.

I'm a Guru? Me, a Guru?

Imagine me talking to you about sex and relationships? Ok fine. You can talk to me about sex - though I've never done it before but I think I can think of something. This mind is built for pleasing others...

Tip one: In doubt, "Ride that 'bull' yall. Yeehaa! Yeehaa!"

Tip two: Can't find love? Are you sure you're attracted to the right "hole"?

Hahak. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. What such vice I'm preaching to the young kids reading this entry. Shame on you kids. Don't your parents teach you anything?

Kinky issues aside (wait let me stop saluting first)...damn I can't. The picture of that salesperson from NewUrbanMale is still in my head.

I guess I'm living a sad life. Well it's not that tragic. I still have friends and families. By sad I mean I chose to live by what's been laid down for me simply because I'm down on luck this period. I should just "shut up and drive."

Ok digress a lil here, does any of you people think that song "Shut Up and Drive" has a strong sexual connotations and innuendos? I know I think so.

I'm not exactly on good terms with Mom. I snapped at her a few times. She got mad, lashed me a scolding, and I ignored or raised my voice at her (evil right? I know. Kids don't learn this from me. I'm the embodiment of vice!). So we seldom talk. Dad chose to keep it cool with me. We hardly talk. My brother is the one whom I talk to the most. Even so we don't share many secrets either. My sister is too young to understand. So I confide in friends. Hence if you realised I wrote "friends" before "families" in the paragraph above. It's a teenage thing I guess.

I need my life back. I can't believe I let money control me when I'm supposed to be the master. Money makes a bad master. Down boy!

Ok...this is weird. I run out of things to write about. Well I guess when I think of something I write it lor.

Love ya'll

No comments: