Sunday 9 December 2007

Rambling

Today Miss Hartini - my JC civic tutor - got married. I went lah of course. She looked so gorgeous. It was a simple wedding. I also met up with my former JC classmates. Not much changes I noticed. One difference is that they're now smarter than me...haiz...sobs...hahak. Ok, moving on. Oh yes, will upload the pictures on later date. No mood to do it now. Sorry. =)

Then went out with Shafiq from my camp. It's so whatever lah Bugis. Nothing appealed to me so much so that I want to buy something. I had no intention of buying anything but would pay for something if it's worth my money. Sadly, nothing. Maybe it's not that sad cause...

I went shopping at Guardian instead! Hahak. Not a likely place to shop right? But hey, shopping for stuffs to make you look good is always therapeutic, regardless of what it is that you shop for - clothes, accessories, skin products, etc. Of the things I bought, about 80% are Nivea products, 19% L'Oreal and the last 1% from Scholl. Hahak.

I love Nivea Visage products lah. They're the only range that works for my skin I realised. I just bought the "Aqua Sensation" cream. And the "Deep Oil Control" cleanser works for me. I can't wait to see the results. =)

Ok, till later...

Love ya'll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.