Saturday 1 December 2007

Peculiar

"The more the merrier " but "three is a crowd."

"You are never too old to learn " but "you cannot teach an old dog new tricks."

Two pessimistic views. Trying swapping the two phrases for each example. Does it sound better i.e. more positive?

Anyway, I wanna tell you about a few things. First is the bus ride home I experienced a few days back.

Ok, I just got back home from work. At work I was pissed at CO for making my job hard. But I can't blame him. He is afterall the Commander. That's ok. Nevermind. I'll let it pass. Then comes the wait for the bus to Yishun. Ok, this was what propelled my anger. The bus was late. And I was already irritated. The long wait simply worsen the matter. Then at Yishun, this fucking 965 was so fucking slow and so fucking late. Like really. It was 25 fucking minuts since I waited at the bus stop then the bus came. So these human...no I should say...supposed civilise beings simply rushed to the door. Flocking like warthogs to the bus's door. At the door, they took their own fucking sweet time to board and move to the rear. Nonchalantly walking in the bus. I simply exploded! It was way beyond my limit. I started calling all, everyone, the commuters, and especially the fucking driver, cibai and fucking motherfuckers in my mind. Errgh. Fucking mongrels. Made me wait so fucking long for this stupid fucking bus that's so fucking crowded and fucking slow, and still wanna pissed me off some more!? Bloody cibai!

Then comes my conversation with Kent. I can't remember the content of our conversation (simply because I'm so bad at remembering such stuffs). But towards the end of the conversation I realised - and I told him - that I had to be insane to be sane, and to be an insane fucking horny bastard in order to understand how to not become an insane fucking horny bastard. Hahak. I actually wanted to become an insanely horny bastard! Can you believe me? Of all saints...I'm the most saint OK. Don't believe? Go check my facebook for the results of my "How evil are you?" test. Hahak.

And right now, this period, I'm confused as to who my heart goes out to. I like person A but I don't know if person A feels the same. Judging from his body language and the way our conversation goes, it's mutual. But one can never be too safe; "ignorant is [not] bliss" that's for sure. Then there's person B who is more dubious. His messages - as in more than SMS - are quite ambiguous. Though my heart is more settled for person A, person B might make his move - pardon if this sounds like somekind of fantasy action flick cause it is! Hahak - and make the matter worse as it already is. But friendship can, and some did, be exploited and abused. As in, one of the two friends crossed the "friendship line". And what happens in the end is that the two good friends are no longer acquanted anymore. That's how bad it will become. So I'm confused...

And no I'm not a dancer. I like to dance but I'm not a dancer. A dancer needs to have grace, poise, elegance, power, strength, passion. Sad to say (even more depressing for me), I don't have such qualities. I lack in probably most, if not all, of them. So I'm not going to dance for real anymore. It's embarrassing. Though hard, I must let go if this childhood dream: to be a dancer for life. So no I'm no dancer.

Love ya'll

No comments: