Saturday 8 December 2007

The Urge

I had the urge the blog since last Thursday but cannot seem to get the stamina to log in and type. Been out till about...12ish(?) daily for the past few days. Hey I need a life OK. NS has taken up a bulk of it. So it has to be compensated. Shut up. It's my life (song "It's my life" starts playing in the background) so I can do whatever I want it and you ain't got nothing to say about it ya'll. No, no, no, no shit. No shit, no shit ya'll. Love. Peace out! -_-"

Let's cut the being Black crap. I ain't one in the first place. So here's what I wanna talk about.
=)

The first would be my awesome night out at some salsa pub at Clarke Quay last Saturday with a few friends and strangers whom I met at Shaiful's soiree. Really good ambience and chemistry among us. Felt good chancing this cute guy (and sophisticated) who's Charlie's best friend. Damn I wish I am his kind. Hahak. But nevermind. Moving on...

The rotten week where I had to deal with an a**hole who hasn't stopped giving the whole office problem since 2 months ago. My poor chief clerk. She needs to go for counselling session soon, I think. She's been through a lot. Such traumatic experience comes by rarely in one's lifetime. She's lucky she faced them now. Finally he's posted out. Bloody chicken mcnugget! Plus other irritating things that somehow become part of my job scope. Errgh!

This conversation:

Friend: ...To answer you truthfully, you seem a little sad to me. I'm not referring to the fleeting emotion, but your outlook of life...

Me: I know I don't have a positive outlook of life in general most of the time. I myself don't know why I like to wallow in pessimism. It's just that it didn't occur to me I look sad all the time. Until you brught it up. But now that you mentioned it, as I'm typing, I'm trying to be cheerful and smile and look optimistic but I can't quite get the vibe how to. I find the environment around me very sad. Like people are putting on a facade. That's the sense I get. People are sad but they're not showing it. I for one am bad at masking that. It's ironic that I'm an actor. But I guess this is the real me: a sad and pessimistic boy...

And the way Singaporeans dress. OMG, I feel like stripping some of them and bring them to a shop to get new set of clothes lah. Some people really spoil the whole image of good brands' name. E.g. wearing Gap t-shirts with bottoms and footwear that makes the top look like they're gotten from the dump or something. Or Zara pants with some fugly looking top from the night-market. I'm not saying that stuffs at night-market are bad. Some of them are really good. BUT you MUST know how to choose and match! Don't destroy the good name of some things. If you can't, then don't wear Gap/Zara/D&G/River Island/Timberland/Ben Sherman, etc (too many to name. Can't recall all)!

And about the last entry, I said what I wanted in the third line. Don't understand? Go figure. =)

Love ya'll

No comments: