Monday 19 May 2008

Curled fingers

Am I simply boring or depessed? There seems to be nothing much I'd like to moot about.

Take today for example. I practically slept through the day. Many people would say it is fine and normal for us to be lulling in bed the whole day since we've not had anything much to do. But here's the problem: I don't like lazing around doing nothing. I wanna work it out or do something, anything besides sleeping. I'm not tired or burnt out. If I am I would appreciate the time I have to sleep through. But no. And now the day is coming to a close.

I was supposed to go Raffles City with Kahei today to shop for a watch. But I just got mood out suddenly and decided to call it off. Why?

Could it be money? I mean if I had lotsa money to shop or simply go out I think my time would be better spent. I wouldn't mind going Taka and grab a few tops and bottoms or Compasspoint even. Or spent money with family eating out, at all the expensive places. I pity them. Because it is I who often goes to these places with my friends and spend a lil more.

Or maybe I could sign up for dance and singing classes. Yes, that would be what I wanna do more. I need to condition myself. I feel so unfit and fat; like a huge tub of lard sitting on a stool - growing heavier by the minute. And my dream of becoming an entertainer can actually come true. What do you think? Me the next Madonna?

I wannabe a geisha. I find them simply stunning, dedicating their life to the Arts. Yes I know most are forced into being one that'll be the other difference between me and them. The first is that I'm a guy. Do you see how they dance? Walk? Sing? Play an instrument? Every stroke, every gesture is strong, powerful, elegant, poised, graceful as if they're painting. They are magnificent artists.

And that's how I feel about Dance - strong, powerful, elegant, poised and graceful. That's why I wannabe a dancer. And that's why I'd like to enrol in a dance school. After that I go to an acting school. Only then will I actively go for auditions and work my way to getting the Golden Globe, Tony Award, Emmy's, BAFTA and be at the Cannes Film Festival. I wannabe an actor. That's what I wannabe, and that's who I am.

There's nothing more satisfying than performing for others. To let them enjoy and capture them in that moment, to enchant and put them in a trance-like state and bring them through the emotional journey. To force them to scream, yelp, tear, cry, sob, be angry, happy, laugh and let them enjoy the catharsis. It's just beautiful, subliminal even. And pure harmony.

Love ya'll

No comments: