Friday 9 May 2008

Uhm...

The money will be in tonight (YEAH!) which means I'll be...neither poorer nor richer (what!? why? oh no!)...

That's 'cause I have to put aside some amount - which is quite a lot you know - for the bills and all those kinda things I have to pay. Like duh right people. Lol. You also what. Kakakaka.

So after coming up with a plan (several actually) I have decided.

On another note, I feel like catching a play. The one by Young & Wild, The Hydrochondriac or something like that lah. I'm most prolly going with Su - my theatre buddy (*winks flirticiously at her) - next Thursday. If I go then I tell you lah hor. Otherwise, sorry. Go watch and tell me!

Oh ya, do you know that you use "if" only if you want the person to reply. "Whether" is used whether you want the person to reply or not. +)

Haiks. Baeg and Ahmad gonna ORD this June. And Kent November, so is Dickson. And so many other people also...SMTI will not be the same lor. I mean I can make new friends but it just wont be the same, it's simply different. I'm gonna miss them. I already am (I think). Don't laugh at my melodrama. It's true okay. Uhm!

I mean like even in camp it's hard to meet, what more outside. Like JT. Eversince he ORD, I never see him. Okay that was a lie. I did, once. For a meet up. Then long period never see. Then later this 24th I think I seeing him again. Like very long then can see sia. It's so what right?

But we keep going forward, just don't forget to pick up the pieces when you pass them.

Love ya'll

No comments: