Thursday 29 May 2008

Bursting Bubbles

I have a space. You have a space. We have our spaces, our little cute bubble around us. But mine has burst. I am now bubbleless. I am not as bubbled as before. I am no longer bubbly.

But you still have yours. I can see it. You may not be able to see it but I can. It is a gift I have. I am gifted to see your bubble, and you're bubbly.

The bubbles in my eyes have burst. And water is now streaming down. I am telling myself, "Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts." But the water keep streaming down. Why?

I am smiling to keep the bubbles together. I am smiling to keep myself bubbly. But the bubbles burst still. And water is streaming down. Why?

Today was not a good day. I tell myself that tomorrow is better than today. But today is tomorrow. And tomorrow is yesterday. And yesterday is today. And yesterday was not a good day. So what is today?

Tell me how you'd like to live and I'll be happy. Tell me not and I'll keep smiling. Tell me so, I'll keep it a secret. Tell me now, I'll ...

I've yet to know where I am/have to go.

Love ya'll

No comments: