Sunday 11 May 2008

Not happy

I feel like writing something but I just don't know what! Errgh fuck this shit.

And if I'm bad communicating, tell me. Thanks Astri.

PS:

What is it that I know and am so sure about?

What is it? And what can it be?

Seems like I know nothing and that I blabber utter rubbish all the time. Explains why I got a C6 for GP and people stop talking, I think the word is communicating, with me at certain point of time. Gosh I must have been so thick and dense to not realise such a simple thing...

But dear Life has to go on and I will have to realise what matters to me.

I think I need sex, or friends with benefits for a start.

PPS:

If I let out - i.e. say out - the crazy things that I'll do, it means I won't. The frustration is already out; nothing is bottling up.

Too complicated? No one is easy to comprehend.

PPPS:

This is what I see: people have talents, they are good at something whatever it is whereas me, I lack so many things and needless to say, being good at something. Seducing? I'm not seductive nor sexy. Business? I don't have the aptitude. Writing? I'm clumsy with words. Talking? I speak gibberish. Leadership? Pfft. Being trendy? I am not good with style and latest fashion. Confidanteship? I'm trying but doesn't seem going well. Crafty? I have no such creativity. Dance? I'm not good at that either. Acting? I'm amateur-ish.

So what is it that I can be proud of?

Love ya'll

No comments: