Thursday 2 August 2007

Problems

WHEN THINGS ARE TAKING ITS TOLL - YOU EITHER BACK DOWN OR RETORT. I'M CHOOSING TO BACK DOWN.

I'M NOT GOING TO FIGHT ANYMORE. IT'S A LOSING BATTLE.

Some people choose to share their problems with others. I don't know if I should. On one hand, a shared problem becomes lighter. On the other, it becomes a shared burden.

Sometimes I don't think it's fair to share your problems with your friends. You're dragging them down with your problem. Not exactly very friendly right? You're making them involve in a mess that they are not part of in the first place.

I mean yes they are concern about you. And they want to help you get it out of your system, so that you'll be better, feel better. I appreciate their sincere and kind effort. But I cannot bear to let them go through such ordeals.

No offence guys, I do wanna hear your problems. If you wanna share them with me, and trust me to keep them to myself, then I will. You have my word for it.

Just that I think your problem is big enough to be shared. Unlike mine. They're quite minor. Like feud with parents, at work, with other friends, falling into depression, having thoughts of doing something stupid but then decide not to 'cause after thinking about it, I realise how stupid it was to have such stupid thoughts. Hahak.

Love y'all

I don't know what else to do except to keep dragging my feet through the audacity of the matter. I wanna die. take myself away. Away from all those whom I know. Start afresh somewhere...may I?

No comments: