Sunday 9 September 2007

Hahak

Went for the MDC audition yesterday. I felt good and confident. I'm praying hard that I'll get in. Oh gosh I'm tearing just by the desperation. Zaini (Artistic director of MDC) can you hear my cry? Hahak..

Posted up new albums in my "me-showing" link. Do check 'em out, ya? Hahak..

Here's my list of favourite songs:

1. Mary J Blige - Can't Be Witout You
2. Mariah Carey's - My All
3. Siti Nurhaliza - Bisakah
4. Nelly Furtado - All Good Things Come To An End
5. Sudirman - Merisik Rindu
6. Sudirman - Antara Hujan Dan Airmata
7. Beyonce - Summer Love
8. Beyonce - Listen
9. Beyonce - Suga Mama
10. Christina Aguilera - Candyman
11. Christina Aguilera - Carwash
12. Massari - Real Love
13. Michael Buble - Fever
14. Chris Botti - All Would Envy
15. Michael Buble - Everything
16. Jennifer Hudson - One Night Only
17. Celine Dion - I Surrender
18. Christina Aguilera - Hurt
19. Beyonce - Dangerously In Love
20. Sheila Madjid - Jentayu

In the words of Beyonce in her new single "Still In Love (Kissing You)", D

I am so in love
I am still in love
I never met love quite before
Untill I saw your face and whatching stars
Without you my soul cries
My hething heart is full of pain when we're apart
The aching

[chorus]
I'm kissing you, oooh

I'm kissing you, oooh
You're my father, you are my soldier, you protect me, boy you save me, you're my best friend, You are my husband
My doctor, counsellor, provider, professor
My everything

I love, I love, I love you, I love you, yes I love you
I need, need, I need, you I need you
I can't live with out you
I trust you, I trust you, I trust you
Teach me, take me
When we make love I can feel all your spirit deep in side me
Baby you are so pure

[chorus]

I am kissing you, forever and ever and ever
I love kissing you (kissing you, kissing you)
Spend so many years since we fell in love
You've got some special baby
We can cry together

We can grow together
Be ourselves together
And I love you, more then music
Yes I love you, more then music
I rather be kissing you, oooh
I kissing you, oooh
I love kissing you

[Still In Love lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com/]

music vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU5GGiFK5Bc

I long to see you...Hahak..

Love y'all

No comments: