Sunday 16 September 2007

Play

I'm longing for someone. I haven't had the chance to meet the person. We have only chat on msn. It's cool that the person wishes to work something out between us, despite the distance.

I am listening to sappy songs. Damn I love sappy Englishs songs. They have this therapeutic effect on you. It soothes the emotional weak heart, like mine. Hahak. I'm sure all those of you who are in a haven of love, or joining it, understands me.

I am a player. A player in the game of life. Taking its toll without any strategies at hand will lead you to undesirable outcomes. At least when you anticipate, you are better prepared for what is to come.

The two favourite sngs of mine, currently, is Marc Anthony's My babay You and Mariah Carey's My All. Never have I had so much emotions being poured and swimming around.

Last night musical performance at Grand Copthorne was OK. It wasn't as thrilling given the situation that happened. I shan't say much so as not to tarnish anyone's name. But those who were involved would know what I'm talking about. This is just an outlet for me. To get it out of my system. Still it was my first musical performance. And singing is one of my fears. Glad I had the chance to overcome it, even by an inch. The bottom-line is: I sang in front of a crowd! It was an atypical performance for me. Changes are good, even if they are embarrassing. Hahak.

I'm dead beat and jaded. It aint me. So aint me. But for what it's worth, the exhaustion is necessary.

A few days ago, I went to NUS website to read about the English language major programme. Simply by reading the faculties' goal I became intimidated. It sounds very challenging and tough. Never have I expect language to have been that difficult. The technical bits of language can make you bald. It's arduous. Still it spurs me to work hard for it. I will have a very very very steep learning curve but hey, you'll find me at the foot on the other side. =)

Love ya'll

No comments: