Monday 10 September 2007

Sitting here, I hope and pray

Silently I sit,
Waiting for a reply.
Hoping that you will,
But it never came.

You made me feel good,
Happy and stress-free.
Even when things do not seem so,
You made it well.

I have fallen for you,
And you said that you have the same.
It fills me with bliss,
Smiling in glee.

Yet now you are not there,
Why so? I asked.
Like you,
The answer never came.

Like you,
I pray that it will soon.
Funny how you've made me,
And I enjoy your company.

When you're not here,
I know where you are.
Now,
I stare in awe.

Have I known you,
Or have I not?
Have you told me the truth,
Or am I still waiting.

I want answer.
I need answer.
I desire answer.
I pray you'll answer.

I just wanna talk,
Like how it had been.
Don't tell me that you're bored,
That'll make me go wow.

Being callous is part of you,
Or you created it?
Are you testing me,
Or teasing me?

In me I long for you,
Out there I see no you.
I see myself looking,
I see stupid me seeing.

Onlookers laugh,
I blushed.
You're gone,
I'm dead.

It feels a part of me is hollow.
It has been but not sensed till you're not there.

Have I really fallen for you,
Or was I simply infatuating.
Teenagers are good at "falling in love",
But never trully understand it.

Hahak I'm being stupid,
Overthinking of all these.
Perhaps it's just infatuation,
That I mistook for admiration.

Yes,
Perhaps it's so a case.
I'll try not to think of you anymore,
I'll try not to feel the pain of being ripped.

I name you D.
D for many things.
D for "d one".
D for "d only".

I see no one else,
After I met you.
I wanna stay true,
But it's obvious circumstances are pushing otherwise.

Hahak I laugh to myself,
Hahak I ponder to myself.
Hahak I farced the mockery.
Hahak hahak hahak.

Sitting here, I hope and pray.

Love y'all

No comments: