Tuesday 4 September 2007

I'm not Ready

It's been a quick year. Too quick, I feel. Too quick.

Has another cycle passed already? Has it been that fast? I haven't had time to reflect. I felt like I missed out on many things. So many. So many opportunities have slipped by.

Who let 'em? Well me, of course. I let 'em. And why did I do that, again?

It's been a year. It's been another year. It's been another year, like every other. A year where careless Ruzaini happily lived through.

It's been a year where Ruzaini tries to do what he isn't good at. Made several attempts to push conventional walls.

Sparked controversies and severed ties.

Made new friends, and new sins.

Preaching. Praying. Eating. Sleeping. Breathing. Blinking. Acting. Dancing. Exercising. Talking. Saying. Cursing. Fooling. Looking. Seeing.

It's been a year of joy. A year of fun. A year of pain. A year of anger. A year of...laughter (?).

...
...
...

Something doesn't feel right.

...
...
...

Something just feels...

...
...
...

...out of place.

...
...
...

Something close to me feels outta place.

...
...
...

Something...

...
...
...

Something...unpleasant coming.

...
...
...

And what makes it more surreal is that it's nearing.

...
...
...

It's a vibe. I'm sure you guys would have felt sucha vibe before.

...
...
...

I cannot put a finger as to what it is.

And I don't feel good about it. Not good at all.

Is it because I'm feeling the Ramadhan heat coming; and wanting to repent thus the solemn mood?

Maybe. Probably. Possibly.

I'm scared. This is true fear.

...
...
...

laa illah ha illallah, muhammadu rosullullah. laa hawlawallah kuuwataa illah billahi 'aaliyyul aziim

Love y'all

No comments: