Friday 21 September 2007

Plateau

Felt like flipping the dictionary just now. So I came across these words which I've never heard before. I know, sad me.
  1. pliable: easily bent/easily persuaded.
  2. plenteous: plentiful
  3. plebeian: (of ancient Rome) the lower class people
  4. abscond: leave quickly and secretly to escape from custody or avoid arrest
  5. bolshie (or bolshy): hostile and uncooperative
  6. cadaverous: like a corpse in being very pale and thin
  7. cad: a man who behaves dishonourably
  8. concomitant: naturally accompanying or associated
  9. concord: agreement; harmony
  10. plethora: an excessive amount
  11. pleonasm: use of more words than necessary to describe a meaning
  12. sozzled: very drunk

And yes, in the words of Sulina,"time to rest...."

Wednesday had duty. Gut feling told me to sign up for it. So I swapped with a friend. Turns out, not a good idea. Things wasn't as smooth. Damn sway so to say.

Thursday then can book out. Went Geylang to break-fast with Izzy and Astri. I was late 'cause I dropped by Giordano to get a top and belt. Thus explain my late coming. Hahak. Sorry. I'm sucha diva. Window shopping there. Cool stuffs. Wanna go down again soon to buy 'em. Have too. Felt obligated to. Hahak.

So today, took urgent leave and off. Means I didn't go to work today lah. Hahak. Awesome.

Sorta ticked D off today. Felt bad. I'll do what you say, when I feel like it. You can't compel me. So he had the long face. Damn cute. Hahak. Haiz...

And decide to write an entry cause of this: Penal Code 377(A) is retained. According to The Straits Times, the reason is mainly because of conservative asian "values" and not depriving anyone from certain primary "rights". Yeah, sure. If the law that once criminalised fellatio and sodomy has been lifted, and the more positive outlook in the way society is becoming more receptive, I have to be positive. =)

Love y'all

No comments: