Tuesday 25 September 2007

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Today felt a rush of adrenaline. So a bit on the hyper side hor. Nevermind. Can cool down one. Just not yet lah.

OK kids yeah I know you like fire-crackers but...uh...please...can play far far? I'm smelling the smoke from their bunga api. Smelly ah but it adds to the taste of Raya. OK fine so it's their Raya but hey...ours is coming soon! Can't wait! Camwhore time, babe! Hahak.

Astri has changed from "hakhak" to "LOL" in her messages all thanks to me for "borrowing her word" and making it "hahak". So cute a reason, don't ya think? She's adorable.

OK lah Syaza pun adorable lah. Nanti tak praise marah agi. Gi balik kat...sape name bf dier eh...lah, nevermind lor. It don't matter. Asalkin dier happy. Kan Syaza. And oh I almost forget, congrats to being a sister...again!

Hrmmph...watched The Campaign to Confer The Public Service Star on JBJ last Sunday with Fuad. Awesome shit. Eleanor Wong is so brilliant lah. Her use of euphemisms and handling of sensitive issues that could potentially make the play a very controversial one ('cause of the mention of a Lee and JBJ - whoever their are...wonders...) is damn good.

She's poignant in her point yet feisty enough to not spur an uproar in the industry. But then again, with someone like her calibre writing such plays they'll be celebrating rather than being a bolshie banshee (hehehehehehehehehehehehehe).

Afterall, we need a pool of talent like her. We got Ivan, Hossan, Selena, Pam, Emma, Christina, Kheng Hua, Yu Bing, Haresh, Alvin, Natalie, Zizi, Alfian, Siti K, Asbit, Norlina, Beatrice (just some of the many names I could recall in a short time) in the gang. We need more. If Singapore wannabe an Arts Hub...and personally I really wish - the east side (err...west side, east side...ring a bell? If no, nevermind. Losers. Hahak, sorry) - they definitely need to cast their net bigger...

...to this side here! Hellooo! Yeah, here. Here! Sini Sikit. Sini Sikit. Heh! =) Yeah babe.

Adore D. (glees)

Picked up a few books at the library. Good thing: yay, I'm reading, again. Bad thing: when am I gonna read them? (Still...yay, I'm reading again.) Ahahahak.

Can't you see? I'm high on sugar rush.

To all those people whom I met at Geylang and/or Bugis...hola again. To those people who said they saw me but I didn't see them, sorry. I truly am. I mean I can't attend to everyone you know. Can't help that I'm popular.

(HAK! BUSH BUSH BUSH! SO EGO AND DIVA! AH! TAK LEH TAHAN I...!!! AH!!!)

Tak leh tahan sua, I...do (decide to be nice and choose a word more suited to the situation in lieu of a harsh word) care. Sorry. Just had to be a "self-absorb bastard" (now where did I hear this phrase from? can the person who was phrased with this please stand up, please stand up) who needs to listen to himself once in awhile. Too bad the time is now. Ahahahahahak.

D is sick today. Had a flu. See lah asked D to take care of D-self, D don't want. Now see what happens. Haiks! Sobs. Sobs.

And I did go back to Geylang to get what I wanted. Fuyoh. Besh sak! Hehehehehe. Spent a lil more than I should, or could, but felt that a lil sinful pleasure won't harm. Just a burnt pocket that can be sewn using NS and boredom. A small price to pay for something that brings such wonderful joy! Aigt?!

OK I need to slow down and catch my breath. And I'm gonna listen to Dayang Nurfaizah's latest single: Hilang and Kasih Maafkan (not sure if this is new though), while doing just that. She's trully a soulful and R&B singer. Go youtube it and you know what I mean. I like her now. She's a better singer (vocal wise) and performer. Inspiring!

Love ya'll

No comments: