Wednesday 27 June 2007

I want it changed! Any chances?

I officialy dislike the vocation I'm posted to. Reason?

Why can't Mindef let us choose which vocation we want to be in? If they don't want us to complain and be happy for the rest of our NS life, then let us choose what we want to do. That way, even if we had made a mistake we have ourselves to blame. Maybe it's because they want us to learn how to appreciate the things that we have- such as freedom of choice. Having those ranks form a superficial hierachy in which we all have to conform to. Let me highlight the imporatnt word in the previous sentence: superficial.

Ok, I know that if the wrong person read this I'll be in hot soup. But this is my blog. My views. I did write a disclaimer, isn't that good enough? Besides, I think I'm pretty sure about this thing call the freedom of speech and expression that this democratic country practises. Also, I think it is a good feedback and suggestion. It's for the betterment of the society at large.

Back to the matter, will there be any chance that I can change the vocation I'm in? As a private I know my stand and boundaries. But I can be driven to insanity if I were to stay any longer. I am not kidding. This is one matter I am not making a joke of. Please! If anyone out there can hear me, please help me make the change. I need the change. It has become more of a necessity than a luxury.

And on a more macroscopic level, I think there are some things in my life that I do want to change. I will take it slow. Change will happen slowly, but surely. One, I need a set of new wardrobe. Two, I need to fix my demeanor. Three, I have to change my recreational activities. Four, I need to start saving (at least $30 for a start and then gradually increased- I want to go for a holiday with my friends end of this year). Five, I have to brush up on the basic grammar of the languages that I know and to pick up a new one.

Lastly, I would like to apologise those whom I have wronged. I cannot remember when and who but I know that somewhere along the line I did tick some people of. My apologies to all. Sincerely from me. I'm sorry!

Love y'all

No comments: