- My head is small, my body is big. Therefore I look interesting- beautiful (not being irreverent).
- My arms look skeletal when I walk (noticed it in the mirror recently).
- I have a tummy; flabs- cellulite strongly glued around my waist.
- My face isn't baby-smooth.
- My ears are quite big.
- I'm a sloucher, as a result of practising bad sitting posture and that people around me are not as tall.
- My hands are big so I look weird when placing them on my face.
- I'm quite schizo, erratic lah to use a better term.
- I have close friends who understand me, better than my parents do.
- I have money so I can live (shopping forms a major part of it), and no longer survive.
- I have my own space, despite sharing a room with my brother. He has come to understand the need and importance of keeping the room tidy, giving me my personal space and being more mature and resposible.
- I can tell stories and be tactful.
- I have a home.
- My life is rather stable; I am in control.
- I got into a school: Chem and BioChem at NTU.
- To be recognised as an actor, and not a himbo.
- To be known as a good person.
- To have my own place at Bukit Timah.
- To travel extensively, Paris Hilton style.
- To make my parents happy and worry-free for most part of their lives.
- To meet great people and have a conversation with them.
- To know that I'm always with Him.