Wednesday 18 April 2007

The lame game

The rules are: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.
  1. I have a theory that dogs have a fetish for pussies, and bitches hate that.
  2. My friends are either cool or kinky, I just realised. (Some both)
  3. I like to imagine getting fuck but scared to have sex.
  4. I'm going up the scale, my waist size has gone up from a size 34 to size 32.
  5. Money is my best life support system.
  6. I seriously think I'm fat.
  7. When people tell me that I am smart or thinks that I am smart, I'll go cuckoo.
  8. The best (or worst) advice I've ever given someone who is in pain is: think of smoking, drinking or promiscuing.
  9. I think that nudists are cool.
  10. I talk to myself a lot.

My 5 friends are:

  • Izyan: refer to pt 2. I need to know which one you belong to
  • Huda: for old time sake
  • Yahn: for apology
  • Hana: I don't know why
  • Sarah: for your cult's sake

Love y'all.

No comments: